Grace Baptist Mission CIO
12 Abbey Close, Abingdon
Oxon, OX14 3JD, UK
T: 01235 520147
© 2014 Grace Baptist Mission CIO -
Web Design: Steve Devane Design
1. A valid booking requires either a paper form sent to GBM Mission Centre, or an
online booking via the GBM website, and the payment of a non-
2. Campers should arrive at the site from 2pm on Saturday 17 August and leave by 12noon on 24 August.
3. All meals, tents for all campers that book them, hot showers, toilets, and phone charging facilities, are included in the price of camp.
4. Campers are responsible for paying the cost of any attractions they go to on days out, and while packed lunches are provided free for days out, campers are responsible for the cost of any other food they buy.
5. All the normal activities of camp are covered by the Public Liability Insurance policy of Grace Baptist Mission CIO.
6. All campers are expected to come to all the ministry meetings, both morning and evening, and to respect the Christian ethos of the camp.
7. All campers must be quiet on site between 11pm and 7am.
8. Alcohol, smoking and illicit drugs are all forbidden on site.
9. Campers must keep out of tents used by the opposite sex.
10. Areas of the farm not in use by camp are out of bounds.
Root Hill Youth Camp Terms and Conditions